Complaint Review: Trust Benifits

• Updated: Tue, January 27, 2004

• Reported By:fayetteville Georgia
Trust Benifits
Nationwide U.S.A.

Trust Benifits ripoff the took 299.00 out of my account on dec 11, 2003 and said the card would arrive in 10 -15 days and it has yet to arrive When I call they hang up on me New York *UPDATE Trust Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied

CLICK HERE to see how Trust Benefits contacts Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

I have 5 children and several bills to pay. I gave them permission to take the money out of my account because they promissed that the card would arrive in 10-15 days and I would be able to get up to 500.00 cash off the card to replace the money back into my account.

I've tried to call on several occasions and was told a different story each time on why the card hasn't gotten here yet. I was cursed out once and then a manager (so she said) told me that she would find out the tracking number and get back to me to let me know what the delay was..... But as you can gues there was no call back. now every time i call im asked to hold and they hang up on me.

Kim
fayetteville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2004 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trust-Benifits/nationwide/Trust-Benifits-ripoff-the-took-29900-out-of-my-account-on-dec-11-2003-and-said-the-card-78328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trust Benifits