Complaint Review: Trust Group Investments

• Updated: Sun, June 02, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — West Lafayette Indiana
Trust Group Investments
NO 53 Lsc A D Road Nationwide India

Trust Group Investments I was told to pay a certain amount to receive a insurance pay out. Then kept being asked to pay more and more and more. New Delhi New Delhi

I had an old insurance premium pay out on a cancelled insurance claim that I wanted the money from . I followed what Mr. Lopez told me to do. He told me to pay out x amount of dollars and I did and then was told to pay another amount for some unforseen circumstance and so i did. This went on for a while paying out close to 1000 dollars to recieve my payout and now he is telling me that the Homeland Security needs 1500 dollars to prove that this is not a scam. I just want my money to feed my children.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trust-Group-Investments/nationwide/Trust-Group-Investments-I-was-told-to-pay-a-certain-amount-to-receive-a-insurance-pay-ou-1055814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trust Group Investments