Complaint Review: Trust Management Finance

• Submitted: Fri, May 09, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 09, 2008

• Reported By:salt lake city Utah
Trust Management Finance
4520 East Cactus Rd Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Trust Management Finance This is a scam! They told me to wiretransfer 1275 dollars to them and I never recived my loan Phoenix Arizona

This company told me I was approved for a loan. All I had to do was wiretransfer them $750.00, which I did. I called them right after and they told me the money should be in my account within 2-4 Hours. I waited about till the next day and I had not recived my loan. So I called them and told them I had not and they told me that I have to also pay insurance on this loan and that I would need to send them $526.00 more dollars or else I couldn't receive the loan. So I ended up wiretransfering them that money. I call them the next day because they was still no money in my account. They said that they had to mail it to me because I had made to different payments. So I wait 2 days like they asked and still I don't have my loan. Now all they do is hang up on me or send me to voice mail after I get through. This is crazy and I hope there is something I can do about this.

Emily
salt lake city, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2008 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trust-Management-Finance/Phoenix-Arizona-85032/Trust-Management-Finance-This-is-a-scam-They-told-me-to-wiretransfer-1275-dollars-to-them-331670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trust Management Finance