Complaint Review: Trustco Bank

Trustco Bank
Internet, New York United States of America

Trustco Bank No Help Internet, New York

*Consumer Comment: YOU AIN'T KIDDING

Don't ever look to get a loan modification from Trustco Bank - they will not partake.  When you are in need of help and are in a rough spot - don't look to Trustco for help.  I am in that rough spot and they are hanging me out there and don't look for anything to happen quickly, they move at a snails pace.  It's sad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2010 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trustco-Bank/Internet-New-York-/Trustco-Bank-No-Help-Internet-New-York-647231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trustco Bank

YOU AIN'T KIDDING

AUTHOR: Carm - (USA)

For all of 50 years of my life I have had no problem with paying my bills or maintaining an excellent credit score.  I made the biggest mistake when I re-financed with Trustco Bank.  Because 6 years later I lost my job and was unemployed for 1 1/2 years which I sold everything I could get my hands on to keep making my payments and then defaulted after 1 year they refused to help me in all regards except they want me to sign over my deed of my house, which I refused to do.

I have since became employed again and they started foreclosure proceedings which forced me into bankruputcy and they are still refusing to assist me.  All I am asking for is a modification loan and they say they are not required nor are they interested in help me or anyother of there customers because they are legally not obligated to do so because they do not accept government assistance.

Well I am thinking about starting a CLASS ACTION lawsuit for failing to provide this information on the lending contract at the time of the transaction, which is NOT LEGAL.....  Then I and all previous and current customers will get their houses for FREE.......