Complaint Review: Trusted First Auto Transport

• Submitted: Tue, September 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: Robert Jones — Myrtle Beach South Carolina United States of America
Trusted First Auto Transport
6965 El Camino Road, Suite 105-126 Internet United States of America

Trusted First Auto Transport Uship Pay this Trusted First Auto Transport and You'll never Trust Anyone Again Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Robert **** Is A LIAR

*Author of original report: Trusted First Lies

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Report!

On Sep 10, 2012 I gave Trusted First Auto Transport my credit card information and an order to pick up and deliver an F150 pick up truck from Ohio to North Carolina. They promised to deliver the truck within 7 days.

On Sep 18, 2012 no truck was delivered so I called them. I was told that they were just a broker who listed the shipment on a website. Trusted First Auto does not do deliveries. They have nothing to do with the actual delivery. I then asked, when someone would be here with my vehicle and they told me that they did not know. But, they would call a few truckers and see if someone would pick it up.

This is a real rip off!!! Don't use them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trusted-First-Auto-Transport/internet/Trusted-First-Auto-Transport-Uship-Pay-this-Trusted-First-Auto-Transport-and-Youll-never-942983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trusted First Auto Transport

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Robert **** Is A LIAR

AUTHOR: Owner - (United States of America)

Robert **** never paid Trusted First Auto Transport a single penny, so how did we rip him off?  He is unfortunately one of those people on this planet that is a taker and never gives back to society.  Robert **** is as low as it gets.  Someday it will come back to him though, so I hope he realizes it when it does.  Trusted First Auto Transport can't make everyone happy, especially liars who will say anything.  Robert ****, you disgust me and your parents should be ashamed that they brought you into this world.

Trusted First Lies

AUTHOR: Robert Jones - (United States of America)

I found this unprofessional company on Uship. They gave me a written quote and promised in writing and guaranteed to deliver my vehicle within 7 days. They took my credit card information upon my agreement and did not deliver the vehicle.

After the agreed upon delivery time frame came and went Trusted First did not even contact me to report the status of my shipment.

You can do whatever you like with this report, but it is the truth - and I am quite sure that a real shipping company could locate Charlotte, (nowhere) North Carolina.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Report!

AUTHOR: Owner - (United States of America)

First, as the owner of Trusted First Auto Transport and a hardworking american small business person, it is insulting that people like this can go on the internet and write anything false that they want and have no accountability.  I work very hard to make my business the best in the industry by putting in 12-16 hour days, 7 days a week.  So for this guy to try and damage my company because he is upset we didn't get his truck shipped fast enough from the middle of nowhere Ohio to the middle of nowhere North Carolina is insanity.

We are a licensed and bonded transportation company with the Department of Transportation and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and have never had one complaint with them against us.  We are also 5-star rated on www.TransportReveiws.com and a preferred transporter on uShip.  Check us out, we  have nothing to hide.

In closing, this customer was never charged a single penny and is not out a dime!  We take a credit card or debit card on file when a customer places the order, but we never charge the card until we have contracted a driver/carrier for the job.  So this guy is making a complaint against me and never even paid us a penny, can you believe that?  Then he says we promised to deliver in 7 days, that is not true and he is a LIAR.  We tell our customers that it will be picked-up within 7 days and then there is transport time to get to the destination.  So this guy is totally off his rocker and making up lies because he is pouting like a small child that didn't get his toy fast enough.  If I had a lot of money and a lot of time on my hands, I would take this guy to court for defamation and bury him.  Unfortunately I don't have a lot of money or time, I'm just another hard working american working 12+ hours a day to feed his family and then have to deal with liars like this guy.

We are a vehicle transport broker and we work hard to make our customers very happy.  If you ever need your vehicle transported, do me a favor and ignore defamatory liars like this guy and go to a real review board for transport companies like www.transportreviews.com