Complaint Review: Trustee Sale Stoppers.com

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: Deb T — Valley Center California
Trustee Sale Stoppers.com
13437 Ventura Blvd sherman oaks , California USA

Trustee Sale Stoppers.com scammed me by stealing my money and not performing the services sherman oaks California

I hired them to help me stop the foreclosure of two properties    They took my money and did nothing.  I lost both to foreclosure   One of them I didnt even get to all my property, furniture or family items because i am in another county going through breast cancer treatment   They lied and told me the auction was postponed.   While refinancing another property the lender told me about the foreclosure   I was stunned    They took down their website, disconnected their phones but they have a problem because their is a huge paper trail

i intend to contact the authorities, and want anyone that has been ripped off by them to contact me.   I found an attorney who wants to go after them   The principals of the company have other businesses and assets     They use different names but I have been able to find them names on facebook and links. [continued below]....

.....   I asked them to return all my money, no response. I also said I would go away if they reimbursed me for the assets I just lost 50k   If they respond (i doubt it) then i will stop but I am setting up social media pages.   scammed by trusteesalestoppers.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trustee-Sale-Stopperscom/sherman-oaks-California-91423/Trustee-Sale-Stopperscom-scammed-me-by-stealing-my-money-and-not-performing-the-services-1139586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trustee Sale Stoppers.com