Complaint Review: Trutech wildlife & animal removal specialists

• Submitted: Sun, October 14, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By: Waldemar — Sarasota Florida USA
Trutech wildlife & animal removal specialists
619 Cattleman Rd., Suite 12, Sarasota, FL 34232 Internet United States of America

Trutech wildlife & animal removal specialists Service not performed , Internet

I had a technician from this company come to my house earlier this year to remove squirrels and / or rats from the attic in my house. After they remove the offending animal they overcharged me? Pc initial $ 598 and $ $300 for a grand total of $898 to remove the animal that they never showed to me.The i was not wise to sign a very vague contract for one year to remove and keep out any rodents from my house and attic. Guess what?  The y kept Charging me $ 80 every month without even entering the attic but a quick 10 minutes outside perimeter visit.

When I called the manager it took at least one week to call me back and discuss the situation. We agreed on the technician coming every other month, but after a couple of months they never returned back but kept sending via US mail the $ 80 bill, never called back even when they claimed that they did.In July 2012, they sent me an early termination fee for $ 185.00 that is not in the contract and nobody ever called me back after many attempts from my part.

Last month I called the corporate office and after I asked for the supervisor, this lady started treating me like I was lying, she obviously told the the district manager would call me later that day, but again nobody called me.... Avoid this company.
Their wildlife and animal service agreement said: "while under contract we will take necessary steps to ensure the home is free of rodents" without any other clauses or any other ways to cancel the contract if they do not perform their work....
I do not think that they are a serious company....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trutech-wildlife-animal-removal-specialists/internet/Trutech-wildlife-animal-removal-specialists-Service-not-performed-Internet-954888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trutech wildlife & animal removal specialists