Complaint Review: TryGoVapor

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2014

• Reported By: johnj — Irving Texas
Internet USA

TryGoVapor Electronic Cigarette Trial--FREE OFFER. Paid 4.95 S & H only. Now they have charged my card $99.99 without my auth. Florida

My experience is almost exactly described in the previous report.  I might add that the product is cheap junk and didn't work. I paid the $4.95 shipping for the FREE trial with a debit car,  and they have just charged my card $99.99 without my authorization or any agreement.

I cannot find an address or a phone number for this company.  The only e-mail address I have is support@govapor.com.

I believe this is a pure scam in that even if someone wanted to there is no way to even order from these people, other than the "FREE" offer.

If anyone could provide me with phone number or any other contact information it would be appreciated.

john j

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2014 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TryGoVapor/internet/TryGoVapor-Electronic-Cigarette-Trial-FREE-OFFER-Paid-495-S-amp-H-only-Now-they-hav-1163002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TryGoVapor