Complaint Review: Tryadalafil

• Updated: Tue, May 31, 2011

• Reported By: Clare — TRIABUNNA TASMANIA Australia
Tryadalafil
United States of America/Australia Internet United States of America

Tryadalafil Trytadalafil YOUTH NUTRITION Acai Lipo and Colon Lipo ripped my off, Internet

*Author of original report: Still ongoing charges!!!

God feel so stupid, looked up regarding acaci berries in weight loss, it sounded good just $7.95 for a trail pack, ONE trial pack, but stupid me didn't hear the alarm bells ringing, they wanted my credit card number so it was put in the space provided.

I got sucked badly so far over $400 has been charged to my credit card, Thank God the bank customer service operator could put a stop on my card today. They won't get any more from me. Have had the card stopped, a dispute regarding charges has been started, I have emailed the company asking to refund my monies (fat chance of that !!), and hopefully the charges removed from my card.

I just visited the website looked up their support service , FUNNY THING, the 1 800 phone numbers have been disconnected and live chat disabled.  PATSY BIG TIME!!!!

But how stupid am I, I swore it would never happen to me that I would only give my credit card details to a reputable company and wouldn't ever get caught in an internet scam.  Never say never.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2011 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tryadalafil/internet/Tryadalafil-Trytadalafil-YOUTH-NUTRITION-Acai-Lipo-and-Colon-Lipo-ripped-my-off-Internet-708760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tryadalafil

Still ongoing charges!!!

AUTHOR: Clare - (Australia)

How do I stop them, there are still ongoing charges appearing on my Mastercard and the bank has said that I will have to pay unless I can contact these people and revoke their authority to charge!!  Charges are now totalling AU$620.76! How do you contact someone who doesn't want to be contacted? their online chat and telephone service has been disconnected, Emails are not acknowledged, what am  going to do
Latest charges are two of AU$94.35 by Strong M on the 23rd May 2011,don't get this confused with Strong Me! from USA they are nothing to do with this. Seems they have been investigated because of these ripoff merchants fronm Cyprus.

Has anyone stopped these continual charges appearing on their credit cards/  Can someone tell me if they have and how they did it?