Complaint Review: Tryadalafil

• Updated: Fri, April 01, 2011

• Reported By: Ann — Ashford, Kent Other United Kingdom
Tryadalafil

Tryadalafil Youth Nutrition8776192649 CY Ripped me off, Internet

I took up a free trial offer of Acai tablets to help with reduction of body fat.  Payment details were given for postage.

They have taken two lots of 63.72 on 26th February and another two lots of 64.10 on 28th March. I am a pensioner and cannot afford to lose this sort of money.   I did not order any further supplies. especially the same day that they took the postage out of the bank.  I did not know whether they would work or not.

I have tried to get in touch by email and phone, and they email comes back and the phone gives a message as not longer in use.

Perhaps now I will have learned my lesson. If you want to lose weight then stop eating so much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2011 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tryadalafil/internet/Tryadalafil-Youth-Nutrition8776192649-CY-Ripped-me-off-Internet-712632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tryadalafil