Complaint Review: Tryadalafil

• Submitted: Wed, February 16, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 16, 2011

• Reported By: julie — southend-on-sea. essex Internet United Kingdom

Tryadalafil devasted , Internet

Somehow I found myself on this site about this amazing acai berry and colon cleanser. The web site looked really great and it also offered free trials for the acai berry and colon cleanser, they gave a promotional number and I sent off for these free trials using my debit card to pay for postage and packing .

I received an invoice for both items veryfying I was only paying for postage and packing.  A few days later they arrived and a few days after that I nearly passed out when my account had been debited for 150 pounds. I tried emailing and phoning the company but guess what they don't reply.

I went straight to my bank and told them I was concerned about these people taking any more money from my account but was told they couldn't do anything as it wasn't set up as a direct debit.

I had to borrow the money to get me out of the overdraught they had put me in and had just begun ro recover from this when again on 9th feb they withdrew another 129 pounds sending me back into overdraught and they didnt even bother to send anything this time, not that I wanted it anyway.

I have spent the last couple of days closing and opening a new account which is full of it's own hassles.

The bank do not understandably class it as fraud because I willingly and stupidly gave my details over the internet to these crooks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2011 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tryadalafil/internet/Tryadalafil-devasted-Internet-695967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tryadalafil