Complaint Review: Trymedia.com

• Updated: Mon, January 23, 2012

• Reported By: jdsalinger — las vegas Nevada USA
Trymedia.com
2460 N 1st St San Jose, California United States of America

Trymedia.com trying to get in touch with about service provided San Jose, California

*Author of original report: phony company email

We got  a letter that Trymedia had been broken into and consumer personnal info. had been stolen. The number we were given to call was not Trymedia. They were an intermediary company. They couldn't give me a phone number to contact Trymedia, just an address. On Trymedia's website there was no phone number. I found that Trymedia is owned by Realnetworks.com/Real.com.

When I called their corporate offices I got India. When I explained my situation, I asked for the phone number to Trymedia. I was told they didn't have a phone number for the company. I told them "If Real.com owns Trymedia you have to have a phone number for them." Again I was told they didn't have number. I asked for a supervisor in the states.

After 10 minutes I was finally given a phone number for Trymedia but not a supervisor or anyone from The U.S.. That number is 1-866-597-5514, in case you have a similar problem. My problem was taken care when I called Trymedia. I just can't believe a large company like Real.com would make someone go to that much trouble to get a problem solved by a company they own. As a consumer you have the right to get answers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2012 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trymediacom/San-Jose-California-95131/Trymediacom-trying-to-get-in-touch-with-about-service-provided-San-Jose-California-827159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trymedia.com

phony company email

AUTHOR: jls - (USA)

When I sent an email to Trymedia (privacy@trymedia.com) I got the following reply through my email service.

Diagnostic information for administrators:
The following organization rejected your message: mail2.real.com.
No such user (privacy@trymedia.com)