Complaint Review: Trymedia.com/gamestop

• Submitted: Thu, January 21, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 21, 2010

• Reported By: It is a disgrace — Dillsburg Pennsylvania United States of America
Trymedia.com/gamestop

Trymedia.com/gamestop Quit supporting digital downloads of full versions of games Internet

A year or two back, I bought a Full Version of Call of Duty 4 Modern warfare for my PC.  The download took and I was able to install and play the game.  The company was real supportive at the time and even kept up with the current patches that were available at the time.  Months went by and I had some issues where I had to "recertify my license".  They told me in a few emails that I would have to occasionally and that they would be glad to do it anytime I needed which I have kept.  This previous December, just before XMAS, I started to play the game.  I immediately go into a window that stated that my I had only an hour left on my TRIAL VERSION and that I had to buy the full version.  On the lower right it had a link to go to if I had already purchased the full version.  I click it and it goes to the gametop home page but does not list the game.  I write Trymedia of this problem and they replied back stating they do not support this downloaded game anymore and that they would credit me $59.99 to download another game to play.  I want MY game not another one.  I replied back and basically got an oh well reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2010 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trymediacomgamestop/internet/Trymediacomgamestop-Quit-supporting-digital-downloads-of-full-versions-of-games-Interne-558129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trymedia.com/gamestop