Complaint Review: Tryst Night Club Toronto

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: John — toronto Ontario Canada
Tryst Night Club Toronto
82 Peter St., Toronto, Ontario Canada

Tryst Night Club Toronto Tryst Nightclub TRYST Stole my money. DO NOT ORDER BOTTLE SERVICE!!! Toronto, Ontario Canada

I booked a NYE 2013 event 3 weeks before the date. Which is plent of time to organize the event for me and my friends. We also received the early bird tickets since we book well in advance. We bought a few bottles, tickets and the bill was over $600. We were promised a sit down booth since we bought more than the required bottles needed for it.

We came to the club around 9:30 pm since it was NYE and clubs get very busy and there are horror stories about people not being able to get in. So we wanted to avoid any sort of problems. We got in, they told us they have everything set up for us, and acted great. In order to get in, we had to sign the receipt. They were more than helpful...up until this point.

When we got to our bottles. We see it was on a table and that's it. There was no booth. The waitress said there was nothing she can do and we could just leave if we wanted. [continued below]....
..... Yes, leave on NYE about 2 hours before the strike of midnight in downtown Toronto. Tried to ask to talk to the host/manager, they would not come out. Very rude people and did not give what I paid for.

Apparently they have over booked the club and this happened to a few other groups. They just put a table beside a pole or wherever there was room. It put a big downer on NYE. They charged me full price for something they didn't provide to me. I would not recommend this club for any sort of bottle service. Customer service was horrible and the staff was extremely rude when they got what they wanted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tryst-Night-Club-Toronto/Toronto-Ontario-/Tryst-Night-Club-Toronto-Tryst-Nightclub-TRYST-Stole-my-money-DO-NOT-ORDER-BOTTLE-SERVICE-990349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tryst Night Club Toronto