Complaint Review: Trytadaladafil

• Submitted: Mon, March 07, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, March 07, 2011

• Reported By: Peter — Regina Saskatchewan Canada
Trytadaladafil

Trytadaladafil Trytadaladafil YOUTH NUTRITION Acai Lipo and Colon Lipo I have being ripped off!! website, Internet

In February 2011, I ordered the Acai Lipo and Colon Lipo products on a Trial Offer one month basis for $6.45 each, and was told the product would be shipped within 3 days via UPS.  This did not happen.  Then when I was going over my credit card statement on Saturday, they had put through two additional charges of $100.88.  These were NOT authorized.  I called the company this morning and a woman named Claudia was very very rude to me on the phone.  I emailed the company with my complaint.  I NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT!!

I put in a dispute with my credit card company & they are handling this matter.

I am extremely upset that I have had to deal with this unscrupulous company, bilking
people out of money in such an underhanded way ... they should be ashamed of themselves!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2011 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trytadaladafil/internet/Trytadaladafil-Trytadaladafil-YOUTH-NUTRITION-Acai-Lipo-and-Colon-Lipo-I-have-being-rippe-703763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trytadaladafil