Complaint Review: Trytadaladafil

• Updated: Sun, February 20, 2011

• Reported By: Nichole — Folcroft Pennsylvania United States of America
Trytadaladafil

Trytadaladafil YOUTH NUTRITION Acai Lipo and Colon Lipo Internet

I ordered the Acai Lipo and Colon Lipo products for what I thought was a trial offer of $1.50 per product. What I was charged was $3 per product and then a day later I was charged $99.95 TWICE! I tried calling the number on the bank statement, but the office is always "closed".

I cannot find a goo dnumber to call, my bank said if I can offer proof that the charges were not authorized they will reimburse me the money I was mischarged for. I recieved one product 5 days after ordering, and the sales slip in the box says $3 so I will be going back to the bank on Tuesday, in the meantime I reported my card stolen so they cancelled it.

I also noticed upon reading the label on the product it contains insignificant levels of acai berry ROOT which has no proven nutritional purpose, so the product is USELESS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2011 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Trytadaladafil/internet/Trytadaladafil-YOUTH-NUTRITION-Acai-Lipo-and-Colon-Lipo-Internet-697712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Trytadaladafil