• Report: #197018

Complaint Review: Tuana Giddens, TG, T Giddens, Deevalicious123@yahoo.com, Beeniebabylover7@yahoo.com

• Submitted: Sun, June 18, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, July 12, 2006

• Reported By:centreville Virginia
PO Box 1118 Pine Lakes, Georgia U.S.A.

Tuana Giddens, TG, T Giddens, Deevalicious123@yahoo.com, Beeniebabylover7@yahoo.com ripoff artist on auction.overstock.com Pine Lakes Georgia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I have been reported by someone whom I never done business with!

I placed a bid and won a coach purse on auction.overstock.com. Once the seller was confident I had sent the money order she contacted me via email to inform me that she was just made aware that the purse was not authentic but a replica and did I want to follow through with auction. At which time I replied that I would pass and thanked her for her honesty.

The following email from the seller stated that the purse had been shipped and that she would be out of town for a month and processing a refund would be time consuming and difficult. My return email stated that the mail had already been picked up the day I told her I had mailed the money therefore, a refund was not necessary and if the purse was delivered to me that I would refuse delivery to make it easier.

Her next three emails were offending to my character and extremely rude. The following have been cut and pasted from my emails:

1. "You're so stupid for even thinking you would get an authentic coach bag that's over $400 in the store for $142.00. You are hilarious!! Get a l life! I am glad your money was not sent because your bag was sold to someone else for much more than what you won it for. $280 and the buyer was happy. So, you little change does not matter to me idiot! You're so retarded!!"

2. "Oh, by the way, the bag was not shipped stupid! Not to you!!"

3. "So! I closed the account you idiot!"

I have reported her unethical business conduct to auction.overstock.com.

Cindy
centreville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2006 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tuana-Giddens-TG-T-Giddens-Deevalicious123yahoocom-Beeniebabylover7yahoocom/Pine-Lakes-Georgia-30072/Tuana-Giddens-TG-T-Giddens-Deevalicious123yahoocom-Beeniebabylover7yahoocom-ripoff-197018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tuana Giddens, TG, T Giddens, Deevalicious123@yahoo.com, Beeniebabylover7@yahoo.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Tuana - (U.S.A.)

I received an email recently from a friend who stated my name was posted on this site. My name is Tuana Giddens and I have never done any business with this Cindy from Centreville Virgina on auctions.overstock.com. I am not sure where she got my name from but I have reported this to my attorney and will file a complaint against her and ripoff.com for putting my name on this site and spreading these false statements about. I asked that my name be removed from this site or RipOff.com will hear from my lawyer. This is not right and I want this handled immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds