Complaint Review: Tucker, Albin and Associates

• Reported By: Greg B — Alameda California
Tucker, Albin and Associates
1702 North Collins Blvd Richardson, Texas USA

Tucker, Albin and Associates fraudulant activity Richardson Texas

I had never in 25 years given over a debt to a collection agency to try and collect for me until being convinced to try by Tucker, Albin and Associates in Richardson Texas. I can not stress enough how much of a bad choice that was.  Let me relate my experience. After speaking to the agent/salesman on the phone I figured the worst thing that could happen is that they wouldn't be able to collect on my behalf. According to what the pitch man said they would hand back over any debt I assigned to them after a 3 month period if they couldn't collect as I was a new and valued client. 3 months and they couldn't collect. I didn't get any of my uncollected debt. About what I figured would happen with an out of state debt collector but I didn't push the issue. I wasn't too concerned at the time about not getting my money from them. What I was and am concerned about and what I did get as recently as Wednesday the 29th of May 2013 were numerous phone calls by the agent Chris Straus and his supervisor Garret Phemister demanding that I send them more business as they weren't able to collect on the 2 debts I did have them try on. In these numerous phone calls I was not only told they couldn't collect but that it was my fault they couldn't collect. That "I set them up for failure" is the term they kept using. That it was in my best interest to let them try and collect on any other outstanding debt owed to me. Then the sales guy started yelling at me, being rude and berating me to the point I had to hang up on these extremely rude and non performing individuals. Exactly the worst thing to do to a potential customer I would think, right? Then the sales guys supervisor called me and yelled at me some more so I had to hang up on him as well after he told me to "Cry me a river" about his failure. I can see the debt collector calling the person that owes money and treating them that way perhaps, because they are deadbeats but I don't think it's good business to call your own client that you work for and be rude. Repeatedly. Flash forward 6 plus months now today. I've gotten rude and demanding phone calls and emails from both the sales help and the supervisor. Multiple times. The company refuses to sign back over the paper as stated and they keep calling me and harassing me. These clowns suck. They can't do their job and they blame me. They breach their contract and still they say that I am on the hook to them. By contract they are to send me written statements on the receipt of any item from the debtor. So far I was never notified about the 3 payments that came in to them. They verbally tell me on the phone that if they can't collect they will voluntarily hand back the assignments. They lie.

I wouldn't piss on these f****** if they were on fire. I would never recommend them to anyone else and I will never use their bad service, breach of contract, poor performance business again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tucker-Albin-and-Associates/Richardson-Texas-75080/Tucker-Albin-and-Associates-fraudulant-activity-Richardson-Texas-1055435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tucker, Albin and Associates