Complaint Review: Tuesday Morning

• Submitted: Sat, April 25, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, April 25, 2009

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Tuesday Morning
www.tuesdaaymorning.com , Texas U.S.A.

Tuesday Morning Store cut my hourly pay, cut my week hrs, writing me up every chance they get, favortism toward others Dalls Texas

After not being motivated to stay in a Team Leader position. I step down to a store loc. Associate. Since then without my signature an agreement that I would take a cut in pay. My hrly.$ wage was reduced. Even my work hrs. were reduced vs. other employees were given favortism hrs. Feeling Excluded was & still is going on. In addition to being written up has been increased. vs. other employees that should of been written up. Were not.

Basically this company has a pattern of whom they want to stay & how they treat employees which is un-fair business practices. I have several un-necessary critical issue that have been totally directed towards me. My loyal & Dedication has not been taken very seriously. At this point I am walking on egg shells. Especially since I just came back from workman's comp.

My loyal workmanship has been un recognized in a positive way. My work hrs. this week are 12 1/2 total. There are employees that are in the same Title as I & there wk. hrs. are constantly becoming more hrly. scheduled than mine. I just want equal pay for equal opportunity for employment. As well as equal employment treatment methods. Bottom line I love my Merchandising experience. And have taken alot pictures that can prove my Merchandising work ethics. I have date etc. info.with regards to seeking advise from the H.R. Dept. No real support. Ms. TX.

Annonymous
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2009 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tuesday-Morning/Texas/Tuesday-Morning-Store-cut-my-hourly-pay-cut-my-week-hrs-writing-me-up-every-chance-they-446538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tuesday Morning