Complaint Review: Tufani Mayfield

• Reported By:Crestone Colorado
Tufani Mayfield
Crestone, Colorado U.S.A.

Tufani Mayfield Crestone Colorado

*General Comment: All is well in OUR world!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I returned Deb's DVDs. Why is she lying about me now??? So trifling...

This 'artist' rented a very precious DVD set from my own personal collection, with the understanding that he would keep it in HIS possession and return is within two days. It has now been a month. Whenever I see him and ask him about it, he is very rude. He refuses to take responsibility for what he's done, and says he loaned it to some guy he won't name, saying that this anonymous guy will return it.

I don't rent out this DVD set. It is part of my own private collection, and very, very precious to me. It is also expensive to get a new one.

This man, Tufani, came to Crestone by contacting ME. I had never met him before, but he found my email through the business association website. He wouldn't be in this beautiful place if I hadn't introduced him. Now, he is using people and expecting people to take care of him, and he's a grown man with grey hair!!!!!
No matter how I try to retrieve my precious possesion, he just snarls VERY rudely at me, and fails to take care of the problem. I heartily suggest that ALL people refrain from doing business or taking care of him in any way at all.

Should he ever return to integrity and return my possessions, I will notify all of you. In the meantime, protect yourself and stay away. Men like him come in millions, and the innocent are always taken advantage of.

Debra
Crestone, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tufani-Mayfield/Crestone-Colorado-81131/Tufani-Mayfield-Crestone-Colorado-274047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tufani Mayfield

#1 General Comment

All is well in OUR world!

AUTHOR: Luna - (United States of America)

Dear Folks:

Debra Floyd here. I just wanted to let everyone know that I never wrote that report about Tufani. True, I was very upset at not getting my Buffy DVD back for months and months (and believe me, I am EXTREMELY attached to 'my Buffy', as it gets me through hard times as in 'What Would Buffy Do?'), and I know I ranted about it to a number of my close friends, but I didn't post anything about Tufani on 'Ripoff Report'.  The only thing I can think of is that a dear friend, thinking that he/she was 'helping' me with this issue, decided to post said report as if they were me (I can't figure out what 'good' someone thought such an action would do for me and my life, but I'm sure they were well-meaning).

Anyways, Tufani DID eventually return my DVD, and all harsh feelings instantly dissolved when that happened.  I was really happy for both Tufani and myself that the circuit was now properly completed and closed.

You see, one cannot take down any reports, EVER, on 'Ripoff Report'. And since it wasn't me who posted it, I wouldn't be able to take it down anyways.  The friends I asked about this vehemently denied doing such a thing. I believe them. So, it remains a mystery.

Anyways, Tufani is a wonderful artist of every art form.  He is a person well worth knowing.  My heart goes out to him with love and healing.  He and I are good, and I am writing this as a sort of closure to this whole thing. I pray people see the truth herein and behave thusly.

God/dess Bless!

D.F.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I returned Deb's DVDs. Why is she lying about me now??? So trifling...

AUTHOR: Tufani Mayfield - (U.S.A.)

I was doing as routine self-googling to see what search results were saying about me.. and then I found this LIE posted on the web about me!

I find what she wrote VERY insulting, not to mention incorrect and unnecessary.

I DID returned this woman's DVDs. It shows how a material item can throw a supposedly spiritual person off-center. "Village Witch" eh? What brew has she been drinking?

BTW, it was the Village witch who wrote this I beleieve, and the DVDs were Buffy the Vampire Slayer... Real important, huh? Well worth meddling with an honest guy's rep. That was very base. Good thing I'm no politician. I

Google my name and weight the +/- Search results speak clearly that I am an artist a very serious one with plenty of positive feedback. Sure, everyone doesnt like me. Does everyone like you? Didn't think so. Some are just more petty than others.

Tufani