Complaint Review: Tuflon

• Submitted: Tue, January 30, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 30, 2007

• Reported By:Cedar Falls Iowa
1570 West Union Rd Picayune, Mississippi U.S.A.

Tuflon paid 35.00 for an order of body jewelry+usps priority shipping that I never got Picayune Mississippi

I placed an order for 1" double flared tunnels at tuflon.com on Jan. 19th, 2007. I chose usps priority shipping (website said 2-5 days for this option) and paid for it right then thru paypal with my debit card. 1 week later no product received in mail yet, so I emailed them asking what's up...Got no answer, so emailed again after 10 days of nothing to say how unsatisfied I was and expected refund. Got told as a customer/consumer that I was and I quote.."over-reacting" and they'd emailed me already, but it was MY problem since I never got the email back, etc, etc. Basically tuflon just told me not only was I over-reacting, but it's my problem, not theirs! What nerve!! Now I'm out 35.00 and never even got the product!!

Cedar Falls, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2007 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tuflon/Picayune-Mississippi-39466/Tuflon-paid-3500-for-an-order-of-body-jewelryusps-priority-shipping-that-I-never-got-Pic-233620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tuflon