Complaint Review: Tummy Tuck Belt

• Updated: Sat, July 06, 2013

• Reported By: Laura — Overland Park Kansas
Tummy Tuck Belt
Internet USA

Tummy Tuck Belt www.tummytuckbelt.com They do not tell you it is a recurring payment anywhere  Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: File a Compaint with the Federal Government

I saw the ad on television for the Tummy Tuck Belt and I thought, heck the belt would be nice because it's like Spanx and it would be nice to have one that was just for the tummy area.  I called and ordered it.  Nowhere at no time did they tell me I was signing up for a recurring order.  The order came.  The cream doesn't really work, but the belt is fine to use as a spanx type garment.

Today, one month later I received two more tubes.  I did not order them.  A person called me right after I ordered and I told them I did not want anything else from them that all I wanted was what I ordered.  I have been billed for this.

I tried to find how to cancel on the website and finally found a number on a way in the back page.  It is 1-800-305-8988.  Cancelling is not an option on their automated phone line.  It is Saturday and I have to wait till Monday at 5 a.m. PST till 5 p.m. to call and cancel.  I just want other people to be aware.  They are a ripoff in more ways than one- I knew their claims were too good to be true.  Like I said, I thought the garment would be nice to have because it didn't have a bra or panty- it was just for the stomach area.  I was taking my chances and knew it when I ordered the cream.

Their big scam is in rooking you into recurring payments.  I just read that others are having the same problem and are still being billed even after cancelling.  I will be calling my bank on Monday and having them stop payments on anything coming from them in the future and I advise you to all do the same if you are in the same boat.  What a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tummy-Tuck-Belt/internet/Tummy-Tuck-Belt-wwwtummytuckbeltcom-They-do-not-tell-you-it-is-a-recurring-payment-anyw-1064904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tummy Tuck Belt

#1 Consumer Suggestion

File a Compaint with the Federal Government

AUTHOR: Scott - ()

Do not forget to file a complaint with the Federal Government.

Here are two Federal agency websites that you should go to and file a complaint regarding this fraudulent activity.

Bureau of Consumer Protection