Complaint Review: Tunecore

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Peter — Concord New Hampshire
Tunecore
Internet USA

Tunecore perhaps not all they claim Internet

TuneCore claims to publish music, distributing it to a list of online sites including iTunes.  I submitted the first of my albums.  After weeks, it is only available on some, not all, of the places they listed.  Some (Muve, Nokia), when I looked, do not even appear to be music-oriented.  Juke, iHeartradio - my album was not found.  When I did find my album, they did not list it under "new debut" or advertise it, as they did other New Releases.  Furthermore, Tunecore needs to make the process easier to follow (am I done?  No, what else do I...?)  And they call Tunecore one of the top 4 music distributers -- hmmph.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tunecore/internet/Tunecore-perhaps-not-all-they-claim-Internet-1141087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tunecore