Complaint Review: Tunecore.com

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous Hardworker — Englewood California U.S.A.
20 Jay Street Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Tunecore.com Unprofessional, unresponsive Brooklyn, New York

Tunecore.com has let me down again. I am a hardworking musician, work very hard for the money that I generate.   I made a bad judgement to pay Tunecore for the distribution of my music and they have proven to be unprofessional.

Please, if you are a person that works in music business, do not trust this firm with your money.  I still have products that they are distributing so I don't want to identify myself publically (for fear of retribution and even worst service from Tunecore) but I shall return to this site once all my products are away from Tunecore and give a full accounting to everyone of the disastrous Tunecore experiences.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 01:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tunecorecom/Brooklyn-New-York-11201/Tunecorecom-Unprofessional-unresponsive-Brooklyn-New-York-975365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tunecore.com