- Report: #1133892
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Turbo Tax / Intuit
Turbo Tax / Intuit21215 Burbank Blvd, #100, Woodland Hills CA 91367 Internet, Select State/Province USA
Turbo Tax / Intuit VIRUS IN TURBOTAX DELUXE Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) bought Turbotax Deluxe on a disk through Amazon; 2) installed it and began my Federal tax preparation; 3) It was going slow and taking long to go to varsious menus; 4) entered personal data, etc. 4) after almost a hour later my computer crashed and got a blue screen; 5) somehow got it running again and went back to TT; 6) same thing happened 2 times.
7) blue screen scared me enough to buy, install and run Advanced Systemcare Ultimate 7; 8) ASC 7 cleaned and indicated "Red Cliff" and a couple of other virus were removed; 9) then tried to run TT again; 10) no blue screen or crash, but TT ran slowly like turtle instead of turbo.
11) without more, got H&R block and almost finished the returns; 12) contacted support and spoke to rep in Chennai - Mr. Chetan Nambiar (Madras, India); said I can get a refund since I bought it from Amazon and sent a link; 13) used the link and requested a refund by email; 14) next day got an unsigned email from Intuit/Turbotax with the subject line stating "Case Closed".
15) I have preserved the disk as evidence. A class action will chastise their arrogance.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turbo-Tax-Intuit/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Turbo-Tax-Intuit-VIRUS-IN-TURBOTAX-DELUXE-Internetnbsp-1133892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.