Complaint Review: TurboTax

• Reported By: aRagland — decatur Georgia United States of America
TurboTax

TurboTax rip off Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response from TurboTax

This was my 1st and last time using Turbo tax! After using my card they closed it for "security reasons" after sending in my documentation they are still saying its not enough. I ask for someone to talk to they told me to write a letter! Really! This has been going on since February. This makes no sense, but tells me i have to wait til they take the money off, send it back to the irs and they will send me a check. So aggravating because the irs says turbotax really doesn't pay what they owe and don't use them ever because they do have alot of complaints. Im just over them and want my money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TurboTax/internet/TurboTax-rip-off-Internet-948312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TurboTax

Response from TurboTax

AUTHOR: Bob meighan - (U.S.A.)

In cases where we believe the TurboTax Refund Card is being improperly used or we suspect fraud, we will invalidate the card. Any refund you were expecting will then be returned to the IRS, who will then issue you a refund check. This is done to protect the taxpayer, Intuit and the IRS.

TurboTax isn't responsible for paying anyone. The IRS issues refunds and they go directly to the taxpayer or are credited to a Refund Card. TurboTax stands behind its products and promises. If you still have a problem with your refund, please contact me so I can get this resolved for you. Go to http://tinyurl.com/bmeighan for my contact info.

I hope this helps.