Complaint Review: Turbotax Audit Defense

Turbotax Audit Defense
7803 Madison Ave. #A100 Citrus Heights, California United States of America

Turbotax Audit Defense Tax Resources Inc. Total Scam Citrus Heights, California

*UPDATE Employee: Response to Penny from NJ

Not only did Audit Defense not "provide me with the highest caliber of audit defense available" as per their contract, their representative walked away from my audit situation and wished me "good luck in tax court." As a result I was forced to hire a private accountant to the tune of $7,500 to undo the damage.  I therefore requested that Audit Defense reimburse me.  Not only did they deny that their representative was inept, they accused me of causing damage!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turbotax-Audit-Defense/Citrus-Heights-California-95610/Turbotax-Audit-Defense-Tax-Resources-Inc-Total-Scam-Citrus-Heights-California-869681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turbotax Audit Defense

Response to Penny from NJ

AUTHOR: TRI-Karen - (United States of America)

Penny, Our company certainly strives to provide much better service than you are describing. We are not able to find your case with the first name and state information provided, but we would certainly like you to contact us so that we would be able to investigate your particular situation. We receive dozens of positive reviews from members each week who are happy with our service. Please contact me at at your earliest convenience. 866-610-9695, ext. 10175