Complaint Review: Turbotax Grendot Corp

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Mandi — Penn Yan New York
Turbotax Grendot Corp

Turbotax Grendot Corp Clueless employees Internet

My State taxes were deposited onto my turbotax greendot card 2 days before the card expired. I had not been issued a new card at that time. I called customer service and requested a new card be sent. The lady whom I spoke with said okay I have submitted your request you will have your card in 7-10 business days because there was a remaining balance on your card at time of expiration.

I waited 13 business days before I called back just to be sure that my card was not coming. When I called the lady I spoke with told me okay I see you were approved for a new card I will push this through and you will have a new card in 7-10 business days. I explained I shouldn't have to wait this long that I had already waited 13. She says well she can have it sent express mail but I would have to pay an additional 20.00. At this point I asked to speak to her supervisor. Why should I have to pay to receive my money faster when they couldn't manage to do their jobs and send it to me on time?

Upon talking with the supervisor (I was on hold 12 minutes), he tells me that it is actually 9-12 business days for a new card. I asked him what would have happened if I hadn't called and spiked their interest in my account? They would have taken there happy time sending me my card. So he says oh my apologies ma'am you were not approved for a replacement card because you didn't use yours enough last year! WoW!

At this point I thought I was going to go CRAZY!

I asked him if they could just cut me a check and send it in the mail. He said no problem but I had to wait another 7-10 business days.

I called back on the eleventh business day to find out where my check was! Again no check! The man I spoke with said he was going to take care of this for me. He said he set it up to be sent to me fed ex. That I needed to call back the next morning to get the tracking number and let them know where I was because I would have to sign for it.

I called back the next day to be told that they did not have a tracking number yet! Told to call back Monday and that would be the latest I would be told the tracking number.

I called back Monday and was told by the customer service rep that she had no record anywhere that my money was being sent to me fed ex but that she could see that it was mailed out and I would receive it no later than the 8th. Which meant another 7-10 business days. She informed me it would be 9-12 business days.

I finally received my money after an entire month of fighting with them!
At one point the lady says I understand ma'am you need your money. Need is not my point in trying to get it in a timely fashion. The point is that it is my money and I should not have to be told by 6 different people, 6 different reasons why I don't have it yet and 6 different time frames as to when I will receive it. Not a one of them were on the same page. They were pleasant to talk with, not rude or anything....but that gets you no points when you can't do your job, when you can't deliver on your word! I will never, ever use their services again and would not recommend their services to anyone. In fact if I hear anyone speak of them I will be sure to tell them about my awful experience. Nice employees, but they do not know or do their jobs! Follow through is important. They sold me lies lies and more lies to fend me off awhile longer while they screwed around and held my money over a month!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turbotax-Grendot-Corp/internet/Turbotax-Grendot-Corp-Clueless-employees-Internet-1040358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turbotax Grendot Corp