Complaint Review: Turkish Airlines

• Updated: Wed, June 29, 2011

• Reported By: lanushka — Russian Federation
Turkish Airlines

Turkish Airlines LOST LUGGAGE istanbul, Internet

*Author of original report: Turkish Airlines lost my luggage and not willing to compensate..

*Consumer Comment: Are you wanted in Moscow? They sure want you to go there.

Turkish Airlines lost my luggage while traveling domestically then i had to catch a flight internationally with Aeroflot to my country. Turkish Airlines representative promised to have my luggage delivered to my home address. They claimed, told my friend in Turkey, my luggage was on board my flight, they have rushed it, later they called my friend and told him, they sent the wrong luggage. In Moscow, I had to return the wrong luggage and catch the flight to my home town. Again, Turkish airlines representative promised to have my luggage delivered in few days, and they gave me a phone number. Phone number no one ever answered.

You probably guessed it. Yes, Turkish airlines never delivered my luggage. They claimed it was in Moscow, i had to go get it. I had to fly 2000 km and pay from my pocket to get it. I refused. I reminded their promises. My friend in Turkey was coming, so finally they delivered the luggage to his address in Turkey, He paid $150 for second luggage and so far Turkish airlines have not compensated me for the mistake. I had my cell phone, special glasses and few other items stolen from the luggage as well. I complained too many places, finally Turkish claims they will give me $300, but, I have to collect it from Moscow. Again a game. Why cannot send to me, mail me, send to my bank account, etc. They have shown no remorse. We have boycotted Turkish Airlines. I was invited for a training in Turkey, and the organizers knowing my dislike, and problems with Turkish Airlines arranged not only my but all 30 attendees flights with other air carriers. Glad they lost clients. Keep it up, and Some day you will see "Globally yours".  Maybe have an UP added.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2011 03:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turkish-Airlines/internet/Turkish-Airlines-LOST-LUGGAGE-istanbul-Internet-746780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turkish Airlines

Turkish Airlines lost my luggage and not willing to compensate..

AUTHOR: lanushka - (Russian Federation)

No, no wanted any place. They are bunch of dumb arses. They know how to collect money, in fact the fare was charged twice to my credit card, after sending numerous messages they credited, but, when it comes to paying, they do not know how to send the money. Bunch of ignorant idiots. or very good crooks..

Are you wanted in Moscow? They sure want you to go there.

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)