Complaint Review: Turkish Airlines

• Submitted: Tue, November 15, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, November 15, 2011

• Reported By: Norea — Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania United States of America
Turkish Airlines

Turkish Airlines Turkish Air TURKISH AIR-LIARS, RIPPED ME OFF, GREEDY, not customer service oriented Istanbul, Internet

Turkish Airlines ruined my vacation to Turkey and on my cruise. Upon arriving to Istanbul, Turkish Airlines lost our luggage. After numerous phone calls and complaints and absolutely horrible customer service I recieved my baggage. However upon returning to the USA I recieved my cell phone bill for $152. AFter promising to reimburse me for my cell phone minutes used and purchases made for 1 week w/out clothes-Turkish Airlines is refusing to pay and lied. They are the most awful airline and their customer service is the worst I have ever experienced. I doubt anyone/company can top Turkish Air. They are liars, unhelpful, and a horrid company. I will NEVER deal w/ them again and will make everyone known how dishonest and greedy they are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2011 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turkish-Airlines/internet/Turkish-Airlines-Turkish-Air-TURKISH-AIR-LIARS-RIPPED-ME-OFF-GREEDY-not-customer-servic-798304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turkish Airlines