Complaint Review: Turley-Thompson - Jason Turley

• Submitted: Tue, March 30, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 30, 2004

• Reported By:Canton Ohio
Turley-Thompson - Jason Turley
404 West 5050 North Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Turley-Thompson/Jason Turley ripoff, I sent back product and they won't refund my money Provo Utah

I order the product in May of 2003 and they have not refunded my money. Everytime I would call they would say that my refund approved and as soon as they issued the check they would call. Well now I can't even get through to them, the phone number has been disconnected.

Canton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2004 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turley-Thompson-Jason-Turley/Provo-Utah-84606/Turley-ThompsonJason-Turley-ripoff-I-sent-back-product-and-they-wont-refund-my-money-Pr-85909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turley-Thompson - Jason Turley