Complaint Review: Turley Thompson - Treehouse Marketing

• Submitted: Sun, September 07, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, September 08, 2003

• Reported By:Oak Park Indiana
Turley Thompson - Treehouse Marketing
treehouse marketing.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Turley Thompson Aka Treehouse Marketing ripoff Are they just without shame? Utah Nebraska

*Consumer Suggestion: they are bottom feeders to worse than that they work for bottom feeders

I have not been ripped off yet but I have been searching for about 3 hours for their Zylacor III ads and cannot find one. This product was sent to me supposedly but I never received it. I have been dialing 1-800-698-9997 for about a week and the line has been busy. I have cancelled my credit card so I am only out of the $9.95. A year ago I did get the patches (which never worked) but I cancelled that card also because I couldn't get anyone on the phone. I failed to recognize that these were the same people. What I would like to know is if there is something wrong with their product (zylacor) or are they just without shame?

Rochell
Oak Park, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2003 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turley-Thompson-Treehouse-Marketing/nationwide/Turley-Thompson-Aka-Treehouse-Marketing-ripoff-Are-they-just-without-shame-Utah-Nebraska-66656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turley Thompson - Treehouse Marketing

#1 Consumer Suggestion

they are bottom feeders to worse than that they work for bottom feeders

AUTHOR: Kent - (U.S.A.)

Im always glad to read when some one takes action to prevent themselves from being riped off im sure montery collections will be contacting you they are bottom feeders to worse than that they work for bottom feeders