Complaint Review: Turley -Thompson

• Submitted: Thu, October 23, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, October 23, 2003

• Reported By:Takoma Park Maryland
Turley -Thompson
400 W 5050 N Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Turley - Thompson Ripoff Company Disappeared Bogus Contact Information Provo Utah

I was called at home regarding a online inquiry for skin care. I was told that I could receive a "free" 30 day trial of Oxiderm skin care line, minus the S&H of about $9.95. If after receiving the product, I was not satisfied then I could simply call the company back at the number located on my shipping package and cancel the order then send the remainder of the product back to the company. If I did not cancel the order then my check card would automatically be debitted for $229.95, and a one month supply of the product will be automatically shipped to me every month for the next year.

My order took far longer than a week to arrive and after a few weeks of use I did not see any difference in my skin. I tried calling the contact number on my shipment box to cancel the order and received a message that the number was not in service. After contacting my bank I tried the number that they had listed as a contact for the check card transaction. That number is ALWAYS busy. No matter what time of day or night I call. I even tried to call after 3 am with the same results. My check card ended up being debitted about a week earlier than it should have been, had I planned to keep the order. And now it has been well over a month since my check card was charged and I have not even received my product yet.

LaKiia
Takoma Park, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2003 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turley-Thompson/Provo-Utah-84604/Turley-Thompson-Ripoff-Company-Disappeared-Bogus-Contact-Information-Provo-Utah-69935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turley -Thompson