Complaint Review: Turley Thompson

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2003

• Reported By:Mokena Illinois
Turley Thompson
400 W 5050N Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Turley thompson ripoff It is now 2 months later and I still have not been able to reach them. Provo Utah

I responded to an ad on the T.V. for a free trial of their quit smoking product. It was a $9.95 shipping & handeling charge. I gave them my bank card number to cover the charge.

About one week later a charge for $199.95 came up on my account, it was from them.

I have been trying to call them ever since, but always get a recordnig that the line is being checked for trouble.

It is now 2 months later and I still have not been able to reach them.

It's almost Christmas, I could use my money back.

Mokena, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2003 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turley-Thompson/Provo-Utah-84604/Turley-thompson-ripoff-It-is-now-2-months-later-and-I-still-have-not-been-able-to-reach-th-74442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turley Thompson