Complaint Review: Turley-Thompson

• Updated: Sat, April 05, 2003

• Reported By:Lititz Pennsylvania
Turley-Thompson
www.turrley-thompson.com Internet U.S.A.

Turley Thompson collection agency called me, nasty. I sent the patches back in 30 days. mistreated and ripped off Provo Utah

I agreed to have the patches mailed to me. I tried them and wasn't pleased with the results. (Feb) I sent the patches back. They said they did not reseive them. I sent them back in 30 days. A collection agency called me and said the other $200.00 was not in the bank. Boy was I glad.They did take out the $19.90 on Feb. 28th.The man was nasty to me.I have gone to the post office to put a trace on them. I am going to call the Better Business Bureau.

Barbara l
Lititz, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2003 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turley-Thompson/internet/Turley-Thompson-collection-agency-called-me-nasty-I-sent-the-patches-back-in-30-days-m-51750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turley-Thompson