Complaint Review: TurnKey Carts - Volusion

• Submitted: Mon, May 23, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, May 23, 2011

• Reported By: Tricom — Tampa Florida United States of America
TurnKey Carts - Volusion

TurnKey Carts - Volusion TurnKey Multimedia Crook, bad web design, no talent, unproffesional, theif Internet

We decided to upgrade our site and incorporate a storfront for clients to purchase our products.  We contact Volusion, who had a whole package type of deal.  They reffered us to a company called TurnKey Carts who would be able to design and build our site for us.

Long story short, they took our money and did not deliver the final product.  Currently our site is here www.tricombusiness.com. These guys have been spending over 2 monthes on this and all we wanted was to review and request changes.  We sent them several flyers we give to customer for content, instead of adding the content, they added the flyers and it looked like garbage.  We requested them to change and, and during the changes to put "under construction banner, so our clients still know we are in business.  Instead of making the banner they jsut made an entire page.  So after we have sent several emails requesting the changes, I get an email back say that they made changes and are waiting fro my feedback.  They said the changes were behind the banner, so I said, how am i to see the changes if they are behind the banner, to they said they would send a link.  2 weeks later of trying to get the link, they tell me that I have the log in credentials for the cpanel to see the changes, I am no web designer and do not know how, when I requested this they dont respond.  Now we are stuck with what we have, no contact from TurnKey, and no work is being done even though we have paid for it.  When we asked for a refund and we can part ways and have another company do it, they ofcourse say no refunds.  Then we ask them to finish, and they dont respond.

TurnKey, Ben, Paul, or whomever you may speek with are nothing more than theives.  They are not good web designers, their talent is week, and they are extremely unproffesional.  If you are looking to have a site built, Do Not Use TurnKey.  If you are considering working with TurnKey, dont, you can find much better web desingers who are more proffesional, with more talent, that will actually finish the job and cummincate with their clients.  And if you are already working with TurnKey,  I am sorry, I suggest you cut your losses and find a more repputable Web Designer who does not work out of their basement, and who does not contract the work out to highschool kids learning how to make websites.

In Short, TurnKey is an aweful excuse for a company, they will rip you off and act like you have done them wrong, then when yuo want nothing more than the job finished, they wont do it.  They have caused more damage to our site than they have good.  Before we had a site that didnt look pretty, now that they have deleted all of our old information, we dont even have that.  If yuo want to see what their work is like, check out their own website and see how that functions... It doesnt.  They have pretty pictures, but thats about it.

We have disputed the charges with our credit card company and are looking into taking legal action, at the time it seems that we are helpless.  But if I can warn a single person who is considering using these con-artist, then I guess I have done my due diligence.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2011 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TurnKey-Carts-Volusion/internet/TurnKey-Carts-Volusion-TurnKey-Multimedia-Crook-bad-web-design-no-talent-unproffesio-732354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TurnKey Carts - Volusion