Complaint Review: Turnaround Business development Group, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, December 30, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 30, 2011

• Reported By: Paul — Fredericksburg Virginia United States of America
Turnaround Business development Group, Inc.
2921 N. Green Valley Parkway, #321 Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Turnaround Business development Group, Inc. JRS Business Solutions I sent $18,000.00 for services rendered in order to get a grant for my business of $268,000.00. Henderson, Nevada

I was contacted in March, 2010 by Turnaround Business Development Group, Inc., and was told I could receive a grant from large corporations that have created a fund to help small business. I had to fill out several forms they sent to me and return them with $3,000.00 to cover their expences. I was also told at the time that when I got approved there would be an additional charge of $6,000.00 when the grant was approved.

After a short time they started sending me copies of applications that they had submitted to these Corporations for them to aprove a grant. This went on for several months. Finally I get a call from JRS Business Solutions saying they were representing Turnaround Business Development Group, Inc. They informed me that I had finally been approved for a grant, and that I had to wire them $9,000.00 to cover expences and I would get a grant of $468,000.00.

I questioned the amount, (should have been $6000.00) but I was told that $9000.00 was the amount needed. So I sent them the money. After several weeks of not hearing anything I called Turnaround Business Dev. Group, Inc. to check on what the hold up was. They informed me that they never heard of JRS Business Solutions, and they did not know anything about anyone representing them and certinally have not received $9,000.00, but they would check into it and get back to me.

After several weeks I called to check on any progress, and was told the whole situation was under investigation. After, I guess a couple of months, I was told that several people were in jail and they were in the process of trying to get my money back. That was the last  thing I heard anything from them for probably 6 months. Finall I got a call from Turnaround Business Development Group, Inc. and was informed that I was finally approved to receive $268,000.00 and among other things one of their requirsments was to donate a percentage of the grant to a charity of my choice. I had to fill out all kinds of forms to submit to the IRS to create a nonprofit organization that could be used for donations to a charity.

I was told that it would take the IRS 60 to 90 days to get approved. I sent the forms in April, 2011, and I finally got a letter from the IRS in November, 2011 requesting additional information. I did not understand exactilly what the were looking for so I Tried to call Turnaround. Kept getting a bussy signal after a couple of weeks trying. Finally got a recording the number is no longer in service. I also tried JRS Business Solutions, and Capital Business Services, Inc., and got the same response, "no longer in service".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2011 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turnaround-Business-development-Group-Inc/Henderson-Nevada-89014/Turnaround-Business-development-Group-Inc-JRS-Business-Solutions-I-sent-1800000-for-s-816076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turnaround Business development Group, Inc.