Complaint Review: Turner Appliance

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Connie — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
Turner Appliance
4004 S Meridian St Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

Turner Appliance Connie Cantleberry The salesman that came into the office told us that we would be charged 1% across the board on all our charges & they made their money off the lease of the machine. We were charged all kinds of fees Indianapolis, Indiana

*Author of original report: Lease Finance Group LLC

*Author of original report: turner appliance

The salesman came into our office and showed us how much money he could save us. He told us that the charges were 1% across the board on all charges we took from customers. He told us his company made their money on the lease of the machine, which would be 367.00 (they charged us 413.00) a month for 4 years. The machine retails for around 500.00 but we would be paying around 20,000.00 for it. Still we were supposed to be saving around 800.00 a month only paying 1% on the charges. I even walked him into where I ran charges and showed him that I keyed them in manually and he said it didn't matter, it would still be 1%! Well, then I got hit with 1% charges daily on the charges I ran and then at the end of the month they charged me 3000.00 more dollars. I immediately got on the phone and tried to rectify the situation and after hours on the phone and hiring a lawyer, still nothing solved. They are now going to put a judgement against me because I am the one that signed the contract. How do people like this get a business license?? I am at a loss on what to do and the stress of them calling me has taken it's toll.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turner-Appliance/Indianapolis-Indiana-46217/Turner-Appliance-Connie-Cantleberry-The-salesman-that-came-into-the-office-told-us-that-we-1006745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turner Appliance

Lease Finance Group LLC

AUTHOR: Connie - ()

The salesman ( I use the term loosely ) came into my office and sold me merchant services for credit card processing. He told me 1% across the board for all cards ran. Got me to buy their machines since that was how they made their money. I signed up. It was all a scam, they charge over 3% and lots of fees and after 3 months I sent back the equipment and tried to cancel. Filled out fraud reports and all. Now I am being sued for over 17,000.00 and it is on my credit report. I have contacted the attorney general and told them everything and told them to get on this website to see how many people have been affected by this company. All I got was a letter that was sent back to them saying the guy that came in was never employed by them but lo and behold they still have my "non-cancellable" lease that just magically appeared!!!! Please everyone, my credit is ruined, I am not going to pay so please let's get together and put this company out of business. If we all get together we can hire a lawyer (which I already tried a local one and it did not help)that can put them out of business. We probably won't get any money back we have lost but can have the satisfaction of stopping someone that is scamming small businesses when we are working so hard for our money and treating our customers right!! Also, make them get rid of the harrassments and clear our credit records. I work for Turner Appliance 317-781-0098 and we are very willing to do what it takes to stop this business from continueing.

turner appliance

AUTHOR: Connie Cantleberry - ()

my complaint was against lease finance group llc not against turner appliance, that is who i work for and who they ripped off. just wanted to set that straight and not sure how to change it. thank you. connie cantleberry