Complaint Review: Turner Tax Services

• Updated: Sat, March 29, 2014

• Reported By: APHARAOH — El Paso Texas
Turner Tax Services
7400 El Cajon Blvd. Ste. 206 La Mesa, California USA

Turner Tax Services Pete TurnerPeter R. Turner Peter Turner I paid Turner Tax Services $440 to complete my 2012 taxes and 2011 tax amendment, on 2-2-13. The money orders I provided them were cashed, and the work was never done. I attempted to contact Mr. Peter Turner of Turner Tax Services numerous times through email, and telephone. La Mesa California

I paid Turner Tax Services $440 to complete my 2012 taxes and 2011 tax amendment, on 2-2-13. The money orders I provided them were cashed, and the work was never done. I attempted to contact Mr. Peter Turner of Turner Tax Services numerous times through email, and telephone. He blocked my phone number, and never returned my emails. I had to have my taxes done through another company.

In January 2014, I finally spoke with Mr. Turner, and he stated that he had a medical emergency last year, and that he would refund my money to me. It is now March 21, 2014, and once again Mr. Turner, has not refunded my monies, and has refused to return my calls and emails. I want Turner Tax Services to give me a full of my $440 via official US Postal Money Order via priority mail tracking.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turner-Tax-Services/La-Mesa-California-91941/Turner-Tax-Services-Pete-TurnerPeter-R-Turner-Peter-Turner-I-paid-Turner-Tax-Services-4-1133104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turner Tax Services