• Report: #920836

• Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: Nita — Palm Bay Florida United States of America
Turtle Shack
6821 Industrial Ave Port Richey, Florida United States of America

Turtle Shack Chelonia LLC shipped wrong item, no response to calls & emails for RMA # to return item. Port Richey, Florida

I ordered 2 items from Turtle Shack, a light & a screen cover for a 20L tank. I received my order in a timely manner but they sent me the wrong screen top. I ordered a sliding top from Exo-Terra & they sent a regular top made by Zilla.

The day I received the top I called them & was told to send an email to them & they will give me a RMA# in order to send my item back to them.  Since it was their error, they will pay for the shipping. This was on 7/26/12. I have not heard from them at all.

I called back on 7/30 & was told again to email for the RMA#. They only have one number to call and one email address to send request to. I first sent it to the wrong address & corrected it the nesxt day and I sent 2 more request the following 2 days, no answer from them. It seems that they do not want to honor their committment and I would not do business with them again.

I do however, would like to get my money back. They have their money for the items from my debit card. I can not use the top they sent which is cheaper than the one I paid for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turtle-Shack/Port-Richey-Florida-34668/Turtle-Shack-Chelonia-LLC-shipped-wrong-item-no-response-to-calls-emails-for-RMA-to-r-920836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turtle Shack