Complaint Review: Turtle Shack

• Updated: Wed, June 13, 2012

• Reported By: John Groseclose — Riverview Florida United States of America
Turtle Shack
6821 Industrial Ave, Port Richey, FL Internet United States of America

Turtle Shack Chelonia LLC, Tortoise Shack This company refuses to return money once they take it from your account! Internet

I ordered a turtle and some turtle care products (cage, food etc) for my son on 13 March 2012 for $48.64.  After I placed my order, I was contacted my Turtle Shack to let me know the shipping would be increased substantially because it had to be sent overnight.  I canceled my order because I did not want to pay the extra money.  On 15 March I received confirmation that the order was canceled.  At no time did I ever receive anything from this company in the mail - no turtle, no cage nothing.  Since that time, I have tried repeatedly to get my money back.  Each time it's the same story.  The sales representative tells me he will fax my invoice to accounting for processing, but nothing ever comes of it.  It is now 3 months later and I haven't seen a dime of the money Turtle Shack took from my account.  This company is a bunch of thieves! Stay away from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turtle-Shack/internet/Turtle-Shack-Chelonia-LLC-Tortoise-Shack-This-company-refuses-to-return-money-once-they-t-896919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turtle Shack