Complaint Review: Turtle Shack

Turtle Shack
6821 Industrial Ave. Internet United States of America

Turtle Shack Turtleshack.com DISHONEST and UNETHICAL, Internet

Info placed in the on-line system by Turtle Shack -
          07/27/2012Order PlacedPlease send for delivery to arrive on Monday, July 30, 2012. Thank you!
          07/30/2012Orders Working On
          07/30/2012Order Being Held
          07/30/2012Order Being HeldCancellation Requested 7/30/2012

My credit card was charged within moments after I placed the order on line on 7/27/12.  They accepted my order despite the fact that they do not ship to Oregon!

Today is 9/7/12 and I have not received my refund which I have been promised numerous times most recently last week I was told that a check was in the mail on 8/27/12.  Today I was told that check #201434 was mailed on 9/3/12 (which was a holiday!)  Today I was told they are withholding 20% because I cancelled when they couldn't ship.

I will never do business with this company and encourage others to avoid them also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turtle-Shack/internet/Turtle-Shack-Turtleshackcom-DISHONEST-and-UNETHICAL-Internet-937954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turtle Shack