Complaint Review: Turtle Shack

Turtle Shack
Internet USA

Turtle Shack Turtleshack.com Won't refund my money! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Turtle Shack won't refund me either

After I placed my order, I received a warning that I had to upgrade to next-day air shipping ($30) or my turtles would not be guarenteed.  When I cancelled my order, they did not refund my money.  That was December 1st, 2013.  It's now February 13th, and I have received nothing from them.

I try to call, but for some reason, no one who answers is able to do anything.  I was given an e-mail address for "Tori Andrews" but she has not returned my e-mails either.  I am interested in filing a class action lawsuit if anyone else out there has had similar dealings with Turtle Shack.  I do a lot of on-line shopping, and this has never happened to me before.

Buyer beware!  Turtle Shack is a rip-off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turtle-Shack/internet/Turtle-Shack-Turtleshackcom-Wont-refund-my-money-Internet-1123465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turtle Shack

Turtle Shack won't refund me either

AUTHOR: Jessica A - ()

I've had the same problem. I have been trying to get a refund or my turtles for over 4 months now. They keep giving the email for "Tori" who I think has responded to me once but still did not help me recieve my refund. I've asked to talk to a manager and the billing office and the man won't forward me to either one.