liquid

• Submitted: Sun, November 20, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, November 20, 2011

• Reported By: chelsea — provo Utah United States of America
Turtle Shack

Turtle Shack t Ordered sick turtles, no refund or replacement, very unhelpful Internet

I purchased about 30 baby red ear sliders from this company. Over 1/2 them i received had puffy eyes, were lethargic and wouldn't eat. I contacted the company because many of them died. I spent money on turtle baths and caring for the sick turtles and lost many of them. I properly cared for them, kept them in adequate temperatures and light source .

I contacted them and they wanted my order number etc. I did not know my order number and they wouldn't try looking it up for me. I contacted them many times and they were unable to help me as they could not find my order, even though i ordered from my personal account with them they stated the order was not there. They refused to help me or refund me, or even send me other turtles or a discount. I had proof of the purchase on my bank account but they still would not help me just referred me to their help email which i never received a response.

I would never deal with this company. Better to get turtles from someone trustworthy with good customer service.

worst experience ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2011 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turtle-Shack/internet/Turtle-Shack-t-Ordered-sick-turtles-no-refund-or-replacement-very-unhelpful-Internet-800219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turtle Shack