Complaint Review: TurtleShack (owner (TORI

• Submitted: Mon, March 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: Patty — Temple Hills Maryland United States of America
TurtleShack (owner (TORI
Tori TurtleShack 6821 Industrial Ave. Port Richey, Internet United States of America

TurtleShack (owner (TORI Owner (TORI) Charged to much for Babymusk turtles, sent me adult BM when I ordered BABIES, Tori will RESPOND to customers Emails. Internet

The beginning of January 2012, I order 3 RES $14.95 for 3 & 2 Baby Musk 1 inch.$20 ea. they arived alive. A week later one BM died I returned it for credit. I placed another order for 2 BM 1 in. $20ea. along with the credit turtle a total of 3 arrived alive. First of all I was charged $39 each for the 2 BM when the web site said $20 ea. Then I was sent ADULT turtles when I requested BABIES. I've been emailing the owner (Tori) now for 3 weeks and she has not yet responded when I call I always get to talk to Steve and when asked where she is he states" she's not in, kids, problems, etc, no one else to help you if you have a problem, this is UNSAT and UNPROFESSIONAL to a customer to put there trust and confident in a buisness and get RIPPED OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TurtleShack-owner-TORI/internet/TurtleShack-owner-TORI-Owner-TORI-Charged-to-much-for-Babymusk-turtles-sent-me-adult-855952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TurtleShack (owner (TORI