Complaint Review: TurtleShack.com

• Updated: Mon, June 30, 2014

• Reported By: Jessica A — Illinois
TurtleShack.com
Internet USA

TurtleShack.com the turtle store doesn't refund Internet

About 4 months ago my sister and I ordered from turtleshack.com. We ordered 2 turtles. We were soon informed that the turtles we ordered were "out of stock" at the time. So we quickly took the cancelation fee and ordered from another site. After a week or so we realized the refund never came in so we called them again. They took the information and said we'd have a refund by that Friday. Being college students and in the midsts of a semester we kind of forgot about our refund. About 2 months later I asked my sister if she ever got her refund back and she said no. So we called them again. After about 5 called over the course of 3 or 4 weeks we finally just asked for our turtles. They said sure and we were placed on the hold list again. We called nearly everyday asking about our turtles and when we would get them. Finally the man told us that they had hatched and we'd get them within the next week or so. It has now been 4 months and I called again. The man argued with me gave me the email of someone named Tori and refused to transfer me anywhere saying he didn't have the numbers of the offices. I then tried to call directly to their sister site "turtlestore" to see if they could help me and low and behold, the same man picked up the phone. I have now reported them to the BBB about their seemingly scamming actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2014 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TurtleShackcom/internet/TurtleShackcom-the-turtle-store-doesnt-refund-Internet-1158493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TurtleShack.com