Complaint Review: Turtleshack

• Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: Kaelyn — Cheshire Oregon United States of America
Turtleshack
6821 Industrial Ave. Port Riche, Florida United States of America

Turtleshack Sent the WRONG TURTLE. Won't return email. Rude and unhelpful customer service. Port Riche, Florida

Turtle Shack sent me the wrong turtle. I called their customer service line and the man was extremely rude. I was trying to be very understanding about the issue, I just wanted to get it fixed. He was not willing to answer questions, he constantly interrupted me, and he made very rude remarks. His only response to my issue was the email the company. If that is all the customer service line is good for, they might as well just list the email address on the website so customers can avoid speaking to extremely rude people.

I emailed the company and after a week still had not responded. In the mean time I am taking care of a turtle that I do not have the knowledge or habitat to care for. I called customer service again, and was told to resend my email. I did, it has been another week and still no response.

Turtle Shack is such a rip off! Their website looks legitimate and they carry lots of great products, but if they are not going to send you the right products and are then unwilling to fix their mistakes, it is certainly not worth it. Find another website to order from. Anything but Turtle Shack!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 12:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turtleshack/Port-Riche-Florida-34668/Turtleshack-Sent-the-WRONG-TURTLE-Wont-return-email-Rude-and-unhelpful-customer-servic-979384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turtleshack