Complaint Review: Turtleshack

• Submitted: Fri, March 19, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, March 19, 2010

• Reported By: Q — Idaho Falls Idaho United States of America
Turtleshack

Turtleshack BEWARE of TURTLESHACK.COM It was a gift for Simone for getting all A's. She has a boy turtle and we wanted to get him a playmate. :-) Anyway, the Turtle arrived dead so I had to send it back to get re Internet

BEWARE of TURTLESHACK.COM I paid $62....It was a gift for my daughter for getting all A's. She has a boy turtle and we wanted to get him a playmate. :-) Anyway, the Turtle arrived dead so I had to pay to send it back in order to get reimbursed, SUPPOSEDLY!!

Now I am out the $35 shipping and they won't refund the other $27 either that the turtle cost. They said it is considered a "store coupon" and I have to buy something from their store with it! It is MY money and they won't give it back! They send me a DEAD turtle (the heat pad hadn't been activated in the container) and paid dearly for it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2010 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turtleshack/internet/Turtleshack-BEWARE-of-TURTLESHACKCOM-It-was-a-gift-for-Simone-for-getting-all-As-She-h-583036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turtleshack