Complaint Review: Turtleshack

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Lewisport Kentucky United States of America
6821 Industrial Ave. Port Richey, Fl. 34668 Internet United States of America

Turtleshack Chellonia, LLC Baby Turtle ripp-off Internet

I ordered 3 turtle hatchlings and some food from TurtleShack.com about 2 months ago for a total of $43.85. A couple days later I received an email from a Tori Andrews that the method of shipping I chose was inadequate for the animals and that it would cost another $32 to ship them overnight air. I called a Steve at the only number they list and said I understood but would like to cancel and request a refund. He immediately agreed and told me it would take 10-14 business days. After numerous calls and ignored emails I am still waiting for my refund. From subsequent internet searching I find I'm not the only one ripped off by this scammer. DO NOT order anything from this company and request a refund -you'll never get it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Turtleshack/internet/Turtleshack-Chellonia-LLC-Baby-Turtle-ripp-off-Internet-975143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Turtleshack