Complaint Review: Tutor Great Danes

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: Jade — Alabama
Tutor Great Danes
Olive Branch, Mississippi USA

Tutor Great Danes Ashley Tutor Killing litters of great dane puppies for profit. Olive Branch Mississippi

Hi so if bought my one year old great dane from Ms. Ashley Tutor. I sent money to hold my dog till the six weeks old that he needed to be to come pick him up she calls when he was 4wks and says we can come pick him up. Against everything I know about dogs we drove to her house and took our baby home. The next morning he was vomiting and I suspected the worst he was so small. The vet confirmed he had parvo 35% of living.

I call Ms Tutor multiple times to tell her and ask why you would sell me a dead puppy she didn't return my phone calls till a week later when she realized i had cancelled the check i wrote her the day of pickup she told me we needed to bring the dog back bc we had no health guarantee agreement, that she would get her money and the dog and she had contacted the police where i live to come get the dog and she would see us in court.

Nothing ever came of any of it just empty threats but i just kept searching all the puppy sites and craigslist to see if any of his litter mates show up and then about 2 mths agao she posted on craigslist a new litter of puppies. The female was over a year old solid white with a black/gray spot on her face exactly like one of my pups litter mates. All the puppies solid white or very little color.

She breed double merle danes to double merle danes and getting puppies that owners are having to put down bc there so unhealthy. Someone please stop these women and if you know anyone with any of her past litters speak up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tutor-Great-Danes/Olive-Branch-Mississippi/Tutor-Great-Danes-Ashley-Tutor-Killing-litters-of-great-dane-puppies-for-profit-Olive-Br-1164017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tutor Great Danes